Why no Tromix Forum?

It could happen. This board structure was set up a while ago. It's been suggested and may occur. It would be a great way to put Tromix project and announcements neatly in a place where others can find them.

I have also suggested that a Tromix forum displace the Hesse forum. Again, it could happen. Mods and admins do have lives too, and good ideas still take time to be considered and implemented.

If some of you did not see it, there is a separate section in the "Items for Sale from Business Members" that is dedicated to Tromix.com.

You can ask Tony to open the rights to memeber to start new threads in that section as well.

We can add a separate part to the "Conversions" section as well if you guys prefer it more...

I always figured that was his forum as a business member, and that the other forums were chosen by admin decision for the forum members to discuss the items objectively.

Sort of like a general forum having a Remington forum, vs having a Remington owned and sponsored forum on their site.

I see the business forum as being between the business and the admin, and the open discussion forums as being between the admin and the members. So whatever's most amenable to all parties.

If some of you did not see it, there is a separate section in the "Items for Sale from Business Members" that is dedicated to Tromix.com.

You can ask Tony to open the rights to memeber to start new threads in that section as well.

We can add a separate part to the "Conversions" section as well if you guys prefer it more...

I kind of prefer Tony posting in the main board.. it's fucking kickass to have someone that cares about firearms as much as we do that can work the kind of magic he can. Having him accessible and posting is one of the main reasons I post here.