WTS: ACE US made drop in folder+pistolgrip for Saiga $140(TX)

WTS: LNIW drop-in side-folding stock for Saiga. Should fit all different Saiga.

This is new....never installed. Has all the original parts and manual that came with it. $140 plus $10 shipping.

Terms of payment: USPS MO or PP($157 to email adr theinvisibleheart@gmail.com). No question asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with purchase for any reason. Positive feedback on Sturmgewehr/SH/GT/AR15.com/TFL/THR as a seller.

Email: theinvisibleheart@gmail.com

link to ACE website about this stock:

http://www.riflestocks.com/SaigaAK.htm

Picture:

ACE-Saiga-fldr-1.jpg

ACE-Saiga-fldr-2.jpg

Will this part work with the AK FCG installed? Or will the pistol grip be too far back?

Too far back. If your going to install a new FCG, this setup won't work for you. You could still canabalize pieces off of it though.

That stock is for an unconverted Saiga

thanks for the clarification. I wonder why ACE charges so much for it, then? Standard internal receiver block/stock/hinge is around $150, not $180 they charge.

--John

It's B/C they drilled and threaded a hole in there standard block for the P/G screw and they've supplied the TAPCO grip that runs $24.99...So it sounds like a reasonable price increase to me.

BTW great price on the stock.

It is too far back. If your going to install a new US FCG, this setup won't work for you. (but) I think that you could still use it by just remove the PG from the block and reinstall it behind the trigger guard after you have relocated the FCG.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.