WANT TO KNOW VALUES OF CONVERTED SAIGA 12

I have recently converted an s12, shortened the barrel to 19"', tapco collapsible od green buttstock, saw grip, tapco handguard and refinished yesterday in black oxide dura coat. I have two new 5 red mags and one new agp ten round... it functions flawlessly. Will be taking it to tulsa to sell and would like to know what they are bringing... will post pic tonight when I get it back together....thanks in advance for any info!

I have recently converted an s12, shortened the barrel to 19"', tapco collapsible od green buttstock, saw grip, tapco handguard and refinished yesterday in black oxide dura coat. I have two new 5 red mags and one new agp ten round... it functions flawlessly. Will be taking it to tulsa to sell and would like to know what they are bringing... will post pic tonight when I get it back together....thanks in advance for any info!

Value can variey. Of course you have the cost of the gun itself. And then the cost of parts. And what ever you feel is fair for your time in converting it. It seems like around $275 (includes basic stock and parts)is about the cheapest you can find someone to covert it for you for. Sounds like with the parts you installed that you should get around $725 if you include all mags. You might could get more.

There have been very few, if any converted guns showing up at the Tulsa gun shows lately. Of course the big one coming up this weekend will probably have a couple. Most dealers selling unconverted guns, don't even know that 10rd mags are available.

There have been very few, if any converted guns showing up at the Tulsa gun shows lately. Of course the big one coming up this weekend will probably have a couple. Most dealers selling unconverted guns, don't even know that 10rd mags are available.

Tony....are you going to be at the show??? will you have a booth??