few questions on installing trigger parts and internal block for foldi

ok, i cant afford a folding stock right now, but its on my wish list for my b-day so maybe i can get it... BUT, i was looking at the ACE internal reciever blocks and it looks like it would hit the two pins that replaced the original trigger group's holes. now, i also thought... hmmm if i didnt use the shepards hook to hold everything in place and used the axis pin plate from dph arms, would this even matter since i could just put some hole plugs in the holes instead of the pins? also, does anyone know of a good link to installing a trigger group in the saiga with the axis pin retainer? please dont say look at cobras sticky, i dont like the way he did his as im very limited on tools and ive already looked through his.

my G2 should be here this week, and i would like to install and shoot by this weekend. just not sure how to put the FCG in with the retainer plate.

BHO reinstall made EZer.

2yu12lz.jpg

I have to modif. the FCG plate to fit my S-12

4dmaosp.jpg

Here's a link to a web page that I used to do my S-12 Conversion it's pretty straight forward and if you go this rout to do your conversion you get to use the OEM trigger guard.

(but) I used RSA FCG plate in my S-12.

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216631