cheap a$$ conversion almost done..

Call me cheap but I just finished my conversion.All I have left to get is the butt stock.I did my conversion using discarded century arms us made parts that a buddy had laying around after he installed a RSA trigger group.The parts came from a 223 version ak.I had to grind the hammer some to make it match the original.Trigger group fit unmodified.The safety works without adding metal to the lever.It funtions fine cycling by hand.Trigger pull isn't bad either.I will have to take it to the range and fire it.The pistol grip also was a freebe.I reinstalled the bolt stop also.My hats off the the people who assembly these guns daily.It only took 2 hours and most of that time was wrestling the parts back in place.Just want to thanks everyone who has posted info on this sight.Searching gave me all the info I needed.I'll post pics after I get the butt stock.

Call me cheap but I just finished my conversion.All I have left to get is the butt stock.I did my conversion using discarded century arms us made parts that a buddy had laying around after he installed a RSA trigger group.The parts came from a 223 version ak.I had to grind the hammer some to make it match the original.Trigger group fit unmodified.The safety works without adding metal to the lever.It funtions fine cycling by hand.Trigger pull isn't bad either.I will have to take it to the range and fire it.The pistol grip also was a freebe.I reinstalled the bolt stop also.My hats off the the people who assembly these guns daily.It only took 2 hours and most of that time was wrestling the parts back in place.Just want to thanks everyone who has posted info on this sight.Searching gave me all the info I needed.I'll post pics after I get the butt stock.

Hold the trigger all the way back,half way bag and static while working the bolt carrier and see if the trigger is jumping when you do then repeat the same excercise pulling the trigger each time to see if it will work right.