A little while back, I got a PM from scoutjoe asking me if I minded giving him an opinion on a structural construction issue with his mother's home. I asked him a hundred questions, he got me all the answers that I needed, and the pictures that I requested fairly quickly, considering he is a full time college student and goes to school away from home.

To make a long story short, I figured out what was happening to his mothers home, and explained in extreme detail how to fix it, and what he needed to do EXACTLY. He apparantly has done exactly what I said (a lot of people say yeh ok, and do it thier way and screw it up), and we saved his mother from getting the thing "fixed" in extremely the WRONG way, which wouldnt have fixed it. against popular belief, several tons of construction material will not LIFT off of the building for ANY reason, without a tornado or hurricane. I love my fellow contractors. They are so honest, and intelligent.

He asked me if there was anything I wanted, meaning money, and I said no. Then it occured to me that I cant ever find a damn stripper clip feeder for my AK double stacks, and asked him to find me one if he could.

It magically appeared in my mailbox today, after mentioning him that last week, along with a small pile of strippers.

Integrity, honesty, and good-will goes a long way in the business world.....

thanks man!!!