The Trinity Tactical Institute and Long-Range Alley Gun Club is opening soon if it hasn't already in Kingston Louisiana. That is near Shreveport. For those of you in the ArkLaTex area they are going to be providing several types of traing classes and are open to civilians. They are patterened after Thunder Ranch that was located in Kerryville Texas. From what I understand, the owner, Joey Beaubouef, bought most of the moveable facilities from Thunder Ranch when they moved. This facitily is going to be 700 acres and have several different ranges and traing facilities along with classrooms, a pro shop, and a break room.

Someone was asking about tactical pistol classes in one of the other threads and this place sounds like it might be a first rate facility. I'm about seven hours away and only know what I read in an old article from the Shreveport paper. Has anyone from that area heard anything about the place. They gave a contact number (318) 464-3550 but I'm sure if I call them they will give it a thumbs up. If anyone has personal knowledge of this place I would like to hear about it. I would not mind making the trip if it is worth it.