I have a BeachMade Model 9050 AFO for WTS/WTT. Knife is in great condition carried it while deployed to Kuwait just in case the tents caught fire. Only carried it for about 3 weeks. Still have box and case was not used. Cost new is $225.00. This model is an auto open. So think about that before emailing me, most states will consider that a concealed weapon.

Tough blade steel gets sharp and stays there longer. Integrated safety is easily actuated to lock the blade open or closed. Formidable, machined aluminum handle fills the hand with grip. Movable steel carry-clip for versatile/accessible carry. Comes with hooded, ballistic nylon sheath for belt or lashed carry.

LET ME KNOW,

Mike

I have a BeachMade Model 9050 AFO for WTS/WTT. Knife is in great condition carried it while deployed to Kuwait just in case the tents caught fire. Only carried it for about 3 weeks. Still have box and case was not used. Cost new is $225.00. This model is an auto open. So think about that before emailing me, most states will consider that a concealed weapon.

Tough blade steel gets sharp and stays there longer. Integrated safety is easily actuated to lock the blade open or closed. Formidable, machined aluminum handle fills the hand with grip. Movable steel carry-clip for versatile/accessible carry. Comes with hooded, ballistic nylon sheath for belt or lashed carry.

LET ME KNOW,

Mike

Here is a picture.

Mike

post-6537-1184249515_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrjensen

Hello, mrjensen

What are you asking for it? I usually carry an auto BENCHmade tanto blade. I think it's a 9100 perhaps?

Awesome knife. I have a few.

I also have an older Benchmade "butterfly" knife, it's the double-edged model that started Benchmade and their "Bali-Song" butterfly logo years ago.

Never fails to amaze me that states will allow me to carry a concealed large-bore semi-auto pistol w/ hi-cap magazines, but an auto-opening knife is off-limits.

I learned from my CHL class to always attempt to cut before you shoot. Helps to keep the lawyers at bay....

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.