KY State Multi Gun Championship

Wanted to let everyone know about this Multi Gun match in Western Kentucky. I hate being the only Saiga shooter at the match and thought I would let some guys on here think it over and hopefully show up. This my third year working this match and we set up 8 "interesting" stages under MULTI Gun rules through USPSA. It is a sanctioned match held on August 31 for the STAFF and Competitors will shoot on September 1st. There is a prize table and plaques to the top shooters. We have home cooked BBQ from some locals who cook onsite at our range the night before the match. It is held rain or shine. The range is about a 30 minute drive east of Owensboro, KY and the match hotel is in Owensboro. I just wanted to gauge interest and if you guys have specific questions PM me and look at the website, www.orpci.com, to see what is going on. If you are a member of Brian Enos' Forums there is a string on there as well. The stages will be posted soon, but at the moment the Rangemaster is looking at them for USPSA approval.

Thanks,

Phillip

I was born and raised in E'ville and now live north in Lafayette. I have made a few trips down for thier 3 gun stuff last summer and shot the state match. Great place. I am already registered for this year. Got to see Burkett shoot a little and was suprised to see the world champ show up for it but its probably a good warm up. Came with his training dummy(as he calls himself)Elpers. He put on good IDPA matches at Redbrush.

Anyway Im hoping to have my Saiga back from getting converted ( hint hint to the man!!) to be able to get some practice and use it. I only shot mine about 50 rounds or less before sending it off. Got to fall back into the tactical class tomorrow and use the SX2.

Even if you dont shoot a Saiga its still a good match. The stages are up and they have smallish bays but do a great job of making stages.

I would like to see your shotty up close. Your stock looks very interesting.

Elpers and Burkette are good friends and that is how we got him to show up for our "little" match. Where did you shoot today? I shot a pistol match in Owensboro and Elpers is doing an IDPA based multi gun at Redbrush next Sunday. I like my cheap little $10 stock. It works well and aims well. Glad someone from here will be coming to the match. Good luck!