Today was a good day-Tony received my new Saiga 12

Now I play the waiting game. I am doing the basic conversion and I am also including the HK sights and Ace folder. I would appreciate any suggestion to ad on to the Saiga 12 to make it look or function better. I already have a few 20 round drums on order and have also purchased and received 4- 10 rders so far. I would like to add WOOD FURNITURE at a later date. I am not gonna shorthen the barrel less than the 19 inch that I bought it with. I might change hand grips/guards around but I think that is all I can come up with. I was going to do the shark break but I dont think I am going to do it now. I am new to this board and really new to shotguns so I am still playing the learning game at the present time. Tony has been helpful and so has alot of other people on here .

I really think the LOOK of the Saiga is fantastic and man can it Bark as well as BITE.Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have

REGARDS

Ken Forman