Saiga Festivals

vladimir, that is basically what the ULTIMAK gas tube rail will do for a regular type AK with a weaver rail mounted red dot. its nice seeing the sights along with the red dot, I think. the dot on my sight is 5MOA, or 1 1/4" at 100 yards on the target.

tomac: cant you just get a 37mm launcher and use that instead with flares?

Saigist, do you have any 2 component glues similar to our epoxy or "JB Weld"? (You mix a resin with a hardening compound which then turns *very* hard within 24hrs). Once it dries our "JB Weld" requires 600 degrees Farenheit to soften it. I've used it to hold US-made slip-on AK-74 muzzle brakes to 5.45 AK-74 clones and after thousands of rds they never came loose. If you're unable to find anyone to weld your broken bolt carrier cracks for you then let me know and I'll send you some JB Weld as a last resort to help save your AK.

Tomac

Tomac:

Is the shield around the reticle made of metal or plastic? Can the brightness of the dot be changed? Do you feel the sight is rugged and durable?

It is supposed to be metallic. I've never seen this thing but due to the pictures... Metallic, I think. Moreover, one of the main requirements to a collimator sight that IPCS puts forward is durability/solidity, of course. It must be durable. Otherwise these guys wouldn't recommend it, I deem.

Regarding brightnes, read above. I've written it is automatically tuned. Nice decision...

Flares or rubber bullets instead of real grenade? :eek: I like it. Good fake and nice toy. :killer: Never thought of that but will consider mounting it.

vlad: flares only, actually. to use any "anti-personelle" ammo, including a rubber bullet or sand bag is a crime. HOWEVER it does look way cool, and is functional. use it on the fourth of july, as it is called a "pyrotechnics device"

vlad: flares only, actually. to use any "anti-personelle" ammo, including a rubber bullet or sand bag is a crime. HOWEVER it does look way cool, and is functional. use it on the fourth of july, as it is called a "pyrotechnics device"

Hmmm... I'm not sure it is a crime. Where? Here or in U.S.? The fact is that since I've heard about this idea I imagine an ordinary flare rocket launcher of 4ga (~24 mm) that is legally (of course) sold here. The launcher is to be a little corrected and appended anyhow onto the barrel. It is as rubber bullets pistol or revolver that we have possibility to purchase.