Conversion instructions and PICs

Greetings ,

I was wandering if anyone can provide me a instruction sheet for putting on a M4 collapsible stock, G2 trigger, CAA pistol grip, and HALO rail? I am not a machinist and the local gunsmith said it will help him if he had directions and keep my cost down. If you have pics that would be great too!

Thanks in advance

Erin

There are several tutorials in the Tech Section of the forum, including pix. Halo rail is straight forward--just remember to remove the sight leaf off the front trunnion first.

And, welcome to the forum!

Edited by tritium
Greetings ,

I was wandering if anyone can provide me a instruction sheet for putting on a M4 collapsible stock, G2 trigger, CAA pistol grip, and HALO rail? I am not a machinist and the local gunsmith said it will help him if he had directions and keep my cost down. If you have pics that would be great too!

Thanks in advance

Erin

It doesn't take anything close to a machinist to do the conversion. If you gunsmith needs to read the direction than you could just read them yourself and do it just as easy as him. The directions are self explanatory. Give it a shot yourself or go with someone that doesn't have to practice on "your" gun because you can do that yourself. There are quite a few people hear that could either greatly help you or even do it for you.

Greetings ,

Thanks in advance

Erin

It doesn't take anything close to a machinist to do the conversion. If you gunsmith needs to read the direction than you could just read them yourself and do it just as easy as him. The directions are self explanatory. Give it a shot yourself or go with someone that doesn't have to practice on "your" gun because you can do that yourself. There are quite a few people hear that could either greatly help you or even do it for you.

Mike or anyone, how many hours would think it would take someone of decent overall life competence to complete the work Erin wishes to do?

Greetings ,

Thanks in advance

Erin

Mike or anyone, how many hours would think it would take someone of decent overall life competence to complete the work Erin wishes to do?

About 2 hrs with a dremel and cordless drill. Not sure on the halo, never messed with one. Doesn't include refinishing time.