Parts Count Check for a 308

Okay, I'm thinking of getting a .308 and doing a simple parts swap to get down to the right number of foreign parts and thus be able to use the FBMG 20 rounders... So here's the list of parts I found:

A stock sporter rifle has 14 countable parts:

(1) Receiver

(2) Barrel

(3) Trunnion

(4) Bolt

(5) Bolt carrier

(6) Gas piston

(7) Trigger

(8) Hammer

(9) Disconnecter

(10) Buttstock

(11) Forearm handguards

(12) Magazine body

(13) Follower

(14) Floorplate

Assuming I replace the buttstock with a thumbhole/dragunov that is US made and a forearm that is US made, I then need to replace 2 more to use the FBMG mags, correct? And the mags have 3 complaince parts in them... So does that mean that I just need to replace the furniture and the mags? It can't really be that easy can it?

Assuming my math and/or logic is off for some reason... Are the gas piston's drop in? Is there a FCG that doesn't require moving the whole thing forward? I have never gunsmithed anything in my life and I really don't want to have to do a complete PG conversion (besides, I don't really want/need a PG on this rifle)

Edited by Captain

Found an answer elsewhere... the FBMG mags are US-made bodies only, so I only get one US part from them... however, if I replace the two pieces of furniture, the mag body (by using the 20 rounders) and the gas piston, I should still be at only 10 foreign parts... correct? Which gas piston's fit the Saiga .308s? Is there fitting involved in swapping that out?