Couple questions from a Saiga rookie

Definately not new to shooting, firearm forums, and searching for what I need...BUT

I just picked up my first Saiga, and have a couple questions.

First, where can I find the chokes for my S410? I have run search after search all day and looked at dozens of websites but can't find them for some reason. Looking for at least a full choke to get the pattern where I want it.

Second, I've fired a few 3" shotshells from the gun with no problem. Will I have to adjust the gas system before I fire any 2 1/2 slugs, and is it possible to run both (staggered) from the same magazine.

Yes, listed; but not available.

Also no available 2 1/2" mags, did order another 3" mag though.

Thanks

Sorry. The page did not indicate out of stock when I viewed it yesterday. Perhaps someone beat you to the last one on the shelf. I'd gotten some from Dinzag in the past but don't know if he still has any available.

Well, I posted where to get 2.5" mags in another thread so I guess I'll just quote myself in this thread:

. . . . Here is where to get a 2.5" clip for your Saiga-410. I bought one and it works great:

http://www.armsofamerica.com/magazines/saigamags.html -- clip for 410 2-1/2" shells is the forth one down on the page. . . .

There you go, looks like they still have them too. As far as the chokes go I finally gave up looking for a source in the states and just ordered a set from rusmilitary.com. Took some $$ (British to U.S. currency ratio sucks) and about a month to get them but it worked.

Thanks, gents, for all of the help.

Just ordered and got my confirmations for 2 1/2" mags from AOA, and the choke set from oleg. .

Hopefully they'll come in time so I can use them for this falls squirrel season.

Also already received my spare 3" mags from Stanleys Proshop.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for the help guys. Got everything in this week.

The choke set from rusmilitary came in about two weeks. Ordered on the 15th, shipped on the 16th, and arrived on the 31st of October. Another thumbs-up for Oleg, from this new Saiga shooter.