2 3/4 Shell in saiga .410

Hi all! I am thinking of getting a saiga .410 3" mag,19" barrel with full choke for home defence.

Any problems with 2 3/4 shells on this? I was planning on using 00 or barnaul slug

though it. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. I have an s-12 and it functions

flawless. I just wanted to get somthing a bit smaller for around the house and for my girlfriend

to use.

thanks alot guys,

MAC_TEK

Edited by MAC_TEK

MAK_TEK,

Universal mags? I've heard of them in this forum but have never seen one either in the 'flesh', so to speak, or even in a photo (but a photo wouldn't really tell me much, right?) but if they perform as specified there should be no problem at all with your using the shells you're talking about.

I have always used 3" .410 magnum shells/slugs. No problems. At all. Ever. Barnauls are really good and almost as accurate as Brenneke but at only 1/4 the price when I got mine -- $2.79 per box of 10 vs $4.95 per box of _5_ Brenneke.

Aethelbert,

Thanks for the reply. The "universal mags" are the 10 rounders. They take both 2 3/4

and 3" shells. Have you had a problem shooting 2 3/4 in your 3" saiga using the 4 round mags?

MAC_TEK

Edited by MAC_TEK