Shootfest at Knob Creek Range, KY

Me and some friends from the KTOG forum went for our 5th Kentucky Kel-Tec Konvention yesterday and had a blast. One friend shot film of 3 of us lined up and letting go with S12's and full drums. (at the 2:15 point on the film) Ultraviolent!

On hand were several of the guys from the KTOG forum. Mike Sr. and Jr. from WM were there as well. No flaming please guys. I have talked with Mike from WM and Mike Davidson many times. I like them both. Both have treated me with respect. And I believe they both have good products. I have purchased both products and anxiously await my MD-20 drum.

So anyway this isn't about drum vs drum, OK? The guys from WM came out to bring my S12 and drum. They did the polishing on the bolt for me and hand delivered it. They also graciously provided hundreds of shells and brought some of their other guns for all to shoot. The Saiga ran flawlessly, except for once when I forgot to switch back to the #2 gas setting. :rolleyes:

One of the guys there allowed me to fulfill my goal of shooting something full-auto, by loaning me his Colt for a few rounds. Joy!

Another had an M1 Garand. Man that thing was awesome. Calico Liberty with 100 round mags, Bushmaster M17S Bullpup, Rock River Arms AR-15, AK-47's, Sigs, and too many others to name here.

Here's the link to a vid my friend put together of our shoot. I'm the "healthy" guy, GI cut, wearing the coyote Spike's Tactical "Infidel" t-shirt. Hope you enjoy. :smoke:

Edited by badman400

You're welcome!

I hope the subject matter doesn't offend anybody. Just a bunch of fun that I thought might be enjoyed by a bunch of guys that I've enjoyed meeting and talking with here on this forum.

I knew nothing of the other troubles going on, and I'm sorry to see it happening.

I've had a lot of help from Cobra in the past and well, I just hope this all blows over quickly.

Edited by badman400