Lowered>>>>>>I hate to sell this and I've been debating it for a few weeks but I need to fund a new purchase. S-410 has had about 100 rounds through it spread across all the mags so they are basically new as well. Converted by me, G2 trigger, Front handguard Vented by Cobra, Bolt Hold Open, 3 Russian 10 round and 2 -4 round mags. I will not separate mags from the gun (if I can't sell the gun, I at least want to have fun with my 10 rounders!) Asking $675 plus exact shipping. Pic's aren't great and I apologize. Receiver finish is pretty much the way it came from the factory, has marks from moving the safety. The mags may have scuffing from being inserted in the receiver.

Payment by Postal Money Order

post-4721-1195611656_thumb.jpg

post-4721-1195611736_thumb.jpg

Edited by keyser
I hate to sell this and I've been debating it for a few weeks but I need to fund a new purchase. S-410 has had about 100 rounds through it spread across all the mags so they are basically new as well. Converted by me, G2 trigger, Front handguard Vented by Cobra, Bolt Hold Open, 3 Russian 10 round and 2 -4 round mags. I will not separate mags from the gun (if I can't sell the gun, I at least want to have fun with my 10 rounders!) Asking $700 plus exact shipping. Pic's aren't great and I apologize. Receiver finish is pretty much the way it came from the factory, has marks from moving the safety. The mags may have scuffing from being inserted in the receiver.

You wouldn't sell just one 10 rounder by itself please. :D

I hate to sell this and I've been debating it for a few weeks but I need to fund a new purchase. S-410 has had about 100 rounds through it spread across all the mags so they are basically new as well. Converted by me, G2 trigger, Front handguard Vented by Cobra, Bolt Hold Open, 3 Russian 10 round and 2 -4 round mags. I will not separate mags from the gun (if I can't sell the gun, I at least want to have fun with my 10 rounders!) Asking $700 plus exact shipping. Pic's aren't great and I apologize. Receiver finish is pretty much the way it came from the factory, has marks from moving the safety. The mags may have scuffing from being inserted in the receiver.

You wouldn't sell just one 10 rounder by itself please. :D

If you decide to seperate, I could use a 10rd also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.