WITHDRAWN - Found a $450.00 NIB IZ-109 from a dealer.

I'm not a Contributor but I'm buying not selling so I don't know if it's against the rules.... anyway...

As the Topic Says, I'm looking for an s-12 IZ-109. (19" Threaded, bho, etc etc.)

STOCK NIB.

I live in South FL and travel to Tampa often. I'll pay $500 CASH for a FTF in either Ft. Lauderdale (and surrounding areas) or Tampa (and surrounding areas) for a NIB stock. Used $400 FTF.

Now if it's a shipped one I'll pay $350 used and $450 NIB (because it's gonna cost me $50 to ship and FFL transfer)

If you're interested in helping a guy get his first s12 then great, I appreciate it. I'm not looking for an $800 converted one. I'll spend the $50 on parts and the few hours to convert it myself. I'm not willing to pay 700 for a stock one with S-12's being shipped into the country as we speak. I am interested in paying fair market value and a little bit on top for FTF so I can avoid Transfer fees and shipping. Anyway, I appreciate it. PM me if you're interested.

I've never done a FTF transfer as I've always gone through a FFL so if there is any paperwork I need to know about, that info would be useful as well.

Edited by SaigaNoobie