Shotgun shell belts, Rifle shell bandoleers, scope covers and other

The Crickets have spoken - Prices reduced - $10 each shipped! - not cross posted anywhere for now, but I will plan to soon if there is no interest here. My Saiga friends always get first dibs!

I've got about 15 shotgun shell belts for sale. These are brand new, cordura/nylon belts (fits up to 44-46 inch waist) with 26 elastic loops, plastic clasp buckles. See the picture. These hold 12 and 20 ga shells nice and tight, i've tried to shake the shells loose, couldn't do it.

shotgunbelt.jpg

I've also got rifle shell bandoleers (again cordura and elastic construction, i think I have about 6 of these left. so first come first serve! They hold 50 shells each, i would say .223 and up will work fine, anything less may be a bit too small for these loops.

riflebandoleer.jpg

I sold some of these here back in Feb of 07 as well, was asking $13 shipped at that time. Now I'm asking $10 for either belts or bandoleers, shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

Also, i have Butler Creek, universal scope covers, brand new, these are black rubber and will fit just about any scope up to 40mm objective. asking $10 shipped for each.

Other items

I also have 4 sets of Leupold scope mounts for Winchester 70 rifles, asking $8 shipped for each.

I've sold all of these items on ebay recently, had nothing but positive feedback.

I ship pretty fast (weather being my only complication these days).

if you are interested in any of these items, just PM or drop me an email at gsa @ wi.rr.com (remove spaces of course)

I would entertain trades as well, just let me know what you have to offer.....

Guys and ladies....thank you for your time, hope we can do business

Edited by RangerM9

Bump - reduced prices!

oh, and just to clarify - they $10 each shipped it for shipping to the lower 48 states - if you are elsewhere, let me know and i'll figure out how much extra it will take to get to you (don't worry, not going to screw you on shipping.....just want to cover my expenses.)

thanks,

Edited by RangerM9

OK..... Thanks for the orders guys

and just like that they rifle bandoleers are gone!

I should have stated before I will take payment by Check or money order (checks must clear before i ship) Or if you really absolutely have to pay with Paypal, i'll go that route for an extra 3% of the total price. Just getting sick of them taking my money and being so anti gun

All that said

I have 9 shotgun shell belts left....and the BC scope covers and Win 70 Scope mounts.

thanks all!

I'll send a PM also but depending payment, sick and tired of the PO been there bout 6 times this month, I will take 6 shot belts and 4 rifle band'os.

Fxds

Yours have shipped - you had to be in Alaska....lol.....that was more than i planned to pay for shipping!......

I still appreciate the business! enjoy them!

ILL TAKE 1 SHOTGUN BELT AND ONE RIFLE BELT

$20 TOTAL SHIPPED TO RI 02905

CONTACT ME FOR PAYMENT INFO

misfit650@yahoo.com]

Hey misfit,

thanks for the order but i am out of rifle bandoleers, just shotgun shell belts left at this point. Let me know what you want to do.

(PM'd you too)

Thanks

Are the Butler Creek scope cover the ones that click shut and require you to push a button to open? Also, I'm assuming the BC covers would be $20 total shipped? Please PM and advise where to send a money order or certified check as I will take them.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Are the Butler Creek scope cover the ones that click shut and require you to push a button to open? Also, I'm assuming the BC covers would be $20 total shipped? Please PM and advise where to send a money order or certified check as I will take them.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

actually no, these are the 1 piece of rubber bikini style covers

here i have some on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Butler-Creek-Bikini-Sc...1QQcmdZViewItem

so yes, $10 each shipped or $20 for two....heck i'll even go $18.00 for 2 in the holiday spirit

let me know if you are still interested.

thanks,

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.