romanian folding stock?

I have two that I had bought in the spring in anticipation of the end of the ban....I have 4 SARs and had gotten them to convert a SAR-2 and 3. After I rehabbed the Sagia-12 I switched one over simply because it was so easy.....two screws It looks so cool and is so much shorter and easyer to handle and carry I left it on there and plan on useing it during this years shotgun season for deer instead of the 870 I usually use. The length of pull is a little shorter than I'm used to or like but I'm not blazing away at the range.....if you go to FAC they have the ones that have been welded open for about $23......removing the weld is suspossed to be pretty easy.

Do you like them?

Where can I find the best price on a romanian folding stock ?

Should I get a welded non-folding stock and grind off the weld?

In other news...

:rolleyes:

I ordered two saiga 12 ga's today.

They don't look like much but I was suprised by how much I like them first on my AK's and now on my Saiga-12! Expect to pay $45+ for a functional Romy folder now (!). If recoil is too stiff for you the Bulgarian strap-on AK rubber recoil pad should be just the ticket for $20.

Congrats on ordering your Saiga-12's, be sure to post a range report when you try them out!...

Tomac

Edited by Tomac