or, reregister using the name ioner42, but with a capital I instead, to make your user name appear the same. I dont think that will work, but if it does, sweet. I cant look at or help you with a buggy account anymore, but I can try to help you try things that you havent thought of yet. Like I said, I cannot recreate the issue on my end.

is there any way you can plug your computer into a different internet connection at a friend's house and see if you can log in? just to eliminate your connection and hardware as a culprit?

or, reregister using the name ioner42, but with a capital I instead, to make your user name appear the same. I dont think that will work, but if it does, sweet. I cant look at or help you with a buggy account anymore, but I can try to help you try things that you havent thought of yet. Like I said, I cannot recreate the issue on my end.

is there any way you can plug your computer into a different internet connection at a friend's house and see if you can log in? just to eliminate your connection and hardware as a culprit?

Reregistering didn't work. Everything was too close to my current info and email addy would have to be changed....................

No on the 2nd question............

yeh I know it has to be change

send me a PM with your email address in it. I will email you a dummy test account that I made for admin work I dont do anymore. you can see if it logs you in and post in this thread without issue.