Saiga 12S EXP 01 - 30

Hello all.

Been reading and learning a lot from this pages. Been looking for my first Saiga for more than two years, since i saw it on a show, but the dealers didn't import it to Greece. The reason I make this thread is the video that you can see here http://www.izhmash.ru/media/Saiga_030_eng_XVid.avi (give it some time cause it is kind of heavy). A "new" (2006 I believe) Saiga coded Saiga 12S EXP 01 - 30. I saw picatiny rails, fanufacturers bold hold open, mag port and other wanderfull staff. I searched this forum and others, but could not find any more information. Does anyone have this weapon? How come I can't find it on the forum? The drum magazine can be used to it due to the mag port? It is very similar to the Vepr 12 Tactical by MOLOT (that can be seen here: http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh33-e.htm). Are they related somehow?

Anyway i have many questions and since my dealer said that there will be some weapons imported and must move fast, I am asking for any information you may have, or related links.

thank you all.

If I manage to get my hands on one you will be seeing more of me since there are a lot of things I would want to do to my Saiga.

Edited by blackriton

My Saiga has a number of the features you mention straight out of the box.

Picatinny rail, magwell, uses associated mags which just slot in straight and drop out when mag release is used, manual bolt hold open, flash suppressor, AK foresight sight, IZMASH pistol grip

I got it from Oleg at www.rusmilitary.com but they are 24" barrels to comply with UK law. They are made by Legion which is some kind of associate company or otherwise of IZMASH

Here is a pic

Saiga46.jpg