I purchased the following Tromix conversion parts from Tony Rumore back in August of 07', right before he stopped accepting orders. The parts are brand new never installed. I planned to build a Tromix Sagia 12 but never got around to it and have since lost interest in the project. The parts I have are as follows, Galil black handguard (unventilated), Galil handguard bracket & screw, Tromix stock (standard model, not limbsaver), folder mech.,stock adapter, reciever backplate(if you wish to perminatley attach folding stock and have a cleaner look, requires slight milling of reciever and welding to attach, otherwise the stock adapter allows you to attach the folding stock with no modifications., shark break door breacher, Saw black handgrip, square nut & bolt for mounting saw grip, Tromix trigger guard, fire control group. I also have a Laserlyte Shotgun tri-rail mounting system (attaches to barrel and provides three rail mount points, and two AGP 10 rd polymer magazines. The mags and mount are also new. I have slightly over $600 in parts and acessories. I will accept $400 including shipping for everything. I want to sell everything as a package deal, so please dont ask me if I will seperate any parts, sorry. I can accept discreet PayPal as payment (add 3% to cost to cover PayPal fees), or a postal money order. This is my first post on this board, I listed the parts here because it seems my best chance to sell them. My E-Bay listing name tomz34 if anyone would like to review my feedback there. I can be contacted by PM on this board or E-mailed at aac.silentoperator@yahoo.com if anyone has any questions, thanx for looking, Tom.

Edited by tomz34

All I want is the muzzle break, will you separate that part out? is there a muzzle break in the package??

anyone else want to buy the rest?? Oh yeah, and the 10 round mags,..I want those too,.

Thanks,

I purchased the following Tromix conversion parts from Tony Rumore back in August of 07', right before he stopped accepting orders. The parts are brand new never installed. I planned to build a Tromix Sagia 12 but never got around to it and have since lost interest in the project. The parts I have are as follows, Galil black handguard (unventilated), Galil handguard bracket & screw, Tromix stock (standard model, not limbsaver), folder mech.,stock adapter, reciever backplate(if you wish to perminatley attach folding stock and have a cleaner look, requires slight milling of reciever and welding to attach, otherwise the stock adapter allows you to attach the folding stock with no modifications., shark break door breacher, Saw black handgrip, square nut & bolt for mounting saw grip, Tromix trigger guard, fire control group. I also have a Laserlyte Shotgun tri-rail mounting system (attaches to barrel and provides three rail mount points, and two AGP 10 rd polymer magazines. The mags and mount are also new. I have slightly over $600 in parts and acessories. I will accept $400 including shipping for everything. I want to sell everything as a package deal, so please dont ask me if I will seperate any parts, sorry. I can accept discreet PayPal as payment (add 3% to cost to cover PayPal fees), or a postal money order. This is my first post on this board, I listed the parts here because it seems my best chance to sell them. My E-Bay listing name tomz34 if anyone would like to review my feedback there. I can be contacted by PM on this board or E-mailed at aac.silentoperator@yahoo.com if anyone has any questions, thanx for looking, Tom.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.