Tapco and Command Arms Accessories Comparison

I am almost ready to buy my conversion pieces parts. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge about the color matching of different manufacturers?

I am going to go with either tan or od green stock, pistol grip, and handguard.

Are the different manufacturers of these pieces parts close enough in color for it not to look way off? I don't need exact PMS chart matches, but I don't want way noticeable differences in coloring.

I am looking at Command Arms Accessories and Tapco for these parts.

I can't help you with the color comparison (I have black furniture) - but I just want to make sure you're aware that CAA stuff is made in Israel, so it does not count toward 922R compliance. I have it on both my Saigas - it's great stuff - but just make sure you aren't counting on it to make you compliant.

Jim

Edited by Navy87Guy

Comrade I have a tan Tapco set on my Wasr 3 and it is impossible to keep clean it looks like crap all the time. I would stay away from it. My good friend Jim is right CAA is not a compliance part so I would go with Tapco or Ace.

Edited by topmaul

Thanks Jim. Actually, I think it was your CAA stock that I saw that made me want one.... it's your fault :)

I know they are not US parts, but I'll be ok with the FCG, PG, and hand guard US made.

Topmaul, thanks for that heads up on the tan. Does anyone have that issue with the OD green?