ace receiver block with pistol grip (does anybody have them in stock?)

I finally got my hands on a iz-109 and i am looking for a ace receiver block and pistol grip for a un converted gun, also i am looking for a halo quad rail, no luck with either, Does anyone have them in stock? Thanks in advance

The HALO quad rail may be very difficult to come by, especially for anything approaching a reasonable price. Mississippi Auto Arms and Blackjack Buffers sell the ACE kits. Unfortunately, I think that they are sold out. However, you can at least get on their waiting list. Good luck!

There was a Halo listed on Gunbroker last I checked. Mississippi Auto Arms was selling it I beleive.

I finally got my hands on a iz-109 and i am looking for a ace receiver block and pistol grip for a un converted gun, also i am looking for a halo quad rail, no luck with either, Does anyone have them in stock? Thanks in advance

The HALO quad rail may be very difficult to come by, especially for anything approaching a reasonable price. Mississippi Auto Arms and Blackjack Buffers sell the ACE kits. Unfortunately, I think that they are sold out. However, you can at least get on their waiting list. Good luck!

Thanks for the info everybody, i have tried to email halo and monolith arms but still no answer on the rail, as far as the block no luck on that also, If i had some specs and dimensions or if i had one in my hands i could make my own, Looks like i will have to do a conversion

you can order directly from Ace. http://riflestocks.com/AKStampedModsRequired.htm

Thanks for the info everybody, i have tried to email halo and monolith arms but still no answer on the rail, as far as the block no luck on that also, If i had some specs and dimensions or if i had one in my hands i could make my own, Looks like i will have to do a conversion

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ONE USE THE SPECS OFF A BULGY WOOD STOCK FOR STAMP RECEIVER AK THEY WILL BE PLENTY CLOSE ENOUGH AND THEN HAND FIT OR MAYBE YOUR STANDARD STOCK IT CAME WITH. IVE DONE IT BEFORE