I think you're going to need to provide a little more description of the exact problem before anyone can diagnose it for you.

What do you mean by "jams"? Shells won't feed? Won't extract? Won't eject (stovepipe)?

What kind of ammo (Federal, Winchester, etc.) are you using?

What setting is your gas cylinder on (1 or 2)?

Have you tried any other ammo (slugs, 00 buck, etc.)

Jim

My gun jams unless I take the dust cover off I am using heavy loads can someone help? :ded:

Take the dust cover off, push in the recoil spring assembly in, and rotate it clock wise a few times to get the little dust cover on the assembly to sit flat against the bolt carriage. Put the assembly back in the groove and put the dust cover back on.

I think you're going to need to provide a little more description of the exact problem before anyone can diagnose it for you.

What do you mean by "jams"? Shells won't feed? Won't extract? Won't eject (stovepipe)?

What kind of ammo (Federal, Winchester, etc.) are you using?

What setting is your gas cylinder on (1 or 2)?

Have you tried any other ammo (slugs, 00 buck, etc.)

Jim

I have used oo buck in 2 3/4 and 3 in. winchester-as well as light field loads won't eject they get caught in the the extractor also I set the GC on 1 and 2 same prob for both.

Edited by Big J
My gun jams unless I take the dust cover off I am using heavy loads can someone help? :ded:

Take the dust cover off, push in the recoil spring assembly in, and rotate it clock wise a few times to get the little dust cover on the assembly to sit flat against the bolt carriage. Put the assembly back in the groove and put the dust cover back on.

Thanks gave it a shot still jamming it seems like the extractor pin does not want to let go.

Take a dremmel and "polish" the hammer up....

I had the same prob when my gun was new (Saiga 12, but close enough).

until my hammer got broke in, it slowed down the bolt carrier enough to loose energy and cause

the mis feeds you are talking about.....

once it was wore smooth..... no problems any more....

good luck!