i've been reading on this site for almost a year now and have just now got the guts to get my parts ordered. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your dedication to this rifle. All of your pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to get my out on the field within the next couple weeks (I will of course post a picture when I'm done). I've never done anything like this in my life but with all of your words and pictures I feel capable enough to nail it. The only thing I am wondering about is hand guards. I was wondering if you guys might start a picture thread with parts needed (kind of like a pros and cons thread) of rails, classics, galil's etc. I don't have a problem if something costs more but I don't want to spend $60 only to wish that I would have put down twice that on something else.

Just wondering and thanks again for all the amazing inspiring pictures. I am a total f#$%@#& Saiga freak because of you all!!!!!

thanks-

blacktrout :devil:

post-8330-1206581488_thumb.jpg