Saiga-12 Factory Barrel Thread Size

The Izhmash factory thread size and pitch for the chokes on the Saiga-12 shotgun is M22 x 0.75. This is a non-standard metric thread, so in order to manufacture a muzzle break/FH for the factory choke thead, one would have to have a custom thread tap manufactured to M22 x 0.75 :unsure:

Bad news on shippment from Oleg at FSU Connections, Ltd. My order for a Saiga-12 front sight was shipped on November 15. I have not recieved my sight. Oleg is investigating this with a claim against the postal service. Oleg says that two other packages send to the US are "missing" Anyone else have the same experience with orders from FSU Connections Ltd :cryss: ??? Oleg has been excellent in response to all my email questions :super: !!!

I too have spoken with Oleg and he was very prompt in his responses. I was planning on placing an order for mags and a front sight in January. I am VERY interested to know how things turn out for you guys. FSU is the only option for mags and a good looking FS. I talked to Krebs, (their front sight looks cheesy), and they said they could not make one that looks more like a normal AK sight. If there are problems with Oleg, my saiga will stay stock. I would be very greatful if post your experinces with FSU. Thanks and Cheers to all!

I don't think there is a problem with Oleg and his company, FSU Connections, I feel the problem lies with the US postal system with packages shipped from the UK.

I received a tracking number with the Royal Mail in the UK from Oleg, but the tracking number only reports that the overseas postal system recieved the package. I cannot track the package in the United States with the Royal Mail tracking number. It is very fustrating situation to say the least :cryss: .

I ordered 4 mags and Front sight and recieved them two weeks ago! This was exellent for Int'l shipping. There are many others that recieved shipments already. I have seen many pictures on this site of guys with new front sights, also Oleg posted he sold out of the 100 mags he recieved! Must have sent them to someone or he would not have posted he is taking backorders.

Sorry guys, Hope you get yours soon !

I sent a fedX overnight to moscow once and took two weeks!

I just sent pkg. to moscow for christmass over 5wks ago Priority Airmail and

it hasn't arrived yet! Int'l can be crazy :unsure: