Women can do a lot of things that men can do..... wrestling for one, and no I don't mean mud wrestling ;). Ain't no way in hell I would let one of them ladies pick my big ass up and slam me on my back LOL

And they can do a lot of things that men WONT do......... well, except for maybe some of the guys in prison, but thats a story for another day. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

And we do something men CAN'T do. Have babies. Think the world is a little over populated? Make men have the babies. Problem solved. :rolleyes:

You are right there Racegal, a man could never have a baby because he would get lost and then refuse to ask directions to the hospital. : :lolol::lolol:

Seriously, I love women, and I think its cool when they go into areas that are supposed to be for "men only" I don't care who does something, race, gender whatever as long as its done well. Take that back, nudie books, that is a women only area..... Playgirl? GAG

I would like to see someone tell my red headed Cherokee wife that she cant do something a man can do, they done made a big mistake :super:

Just to clarify, men don't have babies because of the pain. I balled my eyes out all three times because it hurt like hell and men don't tend to do something that stupid on purpose.

BTW, I'm a brown haired Cherokee women with blue eyes and freckles. I tend to not depend on men because it doesn't do any good. :rolleyes:

Racegal I am going to assume that you are eastern band Cherokee? The wife is western band, cant think of which specific band right off hand, we live just a couple of miles from the Cherokee Nation Headquarters in Tahlequah OK. I am a paleface but refer to them as my Indian brothers ;)

She is really into Cherokee genealogy

And you are right, if I knew something was gonna cause a 9 lb whatever to rip its way out of me, I would think twice before getting in that position :eek:

Sorry for the OT guys

Let me first clarify, I dont care what gender Danica is. Yes, congrats on the win. BUUUUTTT, i really stopped liking her the year her and michael andretti got into the wreck and while they waited in the back of the ambulance to get checked out Danica pointed her finger up close to Andretti's face while they had a heated exchange. Now that just seemed pretty darned arrogent on her part, especially considering at the time she was a rookie and Michael Andretti was the man in Indy Car.

AAANNND I cant help but mention that there are at least 9 other drivers who have won 5+ races that nobody has heard of. BUT you guys/gals are correct Indy Car needs ANYTHING at this point and I am always willing to give Ms. Patrick another chance.............but only if its in my bedroom..... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

and i think you guys missed some pics, wasnt she just in SI's swimsuits issue???

Edited by Bean.223