So, I just installed my rsa trigger group. Before I tested it out, I was expirimenting with the set screws, and now if I hold the trigger down, the hammer does not engage the sear, until I let off of the trigger.

Anyone know where I can start to get it working again properly?

Do you still have the instruction page? On the front page, it has the as delivered locations of the set screws. I would put set screw "C", the farthest one back, to the stock location which is 1 thread showing through the bottom of the hole. The other screw to look at is the one on top "E" , screw this one down flush. I adjusted my trigger prior to installation by putting drill rod through the holes in the receiver and "installing" it on the outside, then turning the set screws. The RSA is touchy to adjustments, a quarter turn goes along way.

Here is a linky to the iinstructions:RSA instructions

Yea, I did put it back in its "stock" setttings, but it doesn't seem to be responding to the settings. I am going to remove it after work tonight and see if maybe it is binding somehow on something.

I got it working right.

I had to start with the pretravel and overtravel set screws. Both of those I set relatively short. Then I adjusted the position and tension on the disconnector. Each setting is affected by the others so I went slow and in short amounts, one setting at a time.

I have it working as a short two stage pull with a medium weight break. Works and feels great.

Yea, I did put it back in its "stock" setttings, but it doesn't seem to be responding to the settings. I am going to remove it after work tonight and see if maybe it is binding somehow on something.

I got it working right.

I had to start with the pretravel and overtravel set screws. Both of those I set relatively short. Then I adjusted the position and tension on the disconnector. Each setting is affected by the others so I went slow and in short amounts, one setting at a time.

I have it working as a short two stage pull with a medium weight break. Works and feels great.

Once you have that RSA trigger group set run a couple of boxes of ammo through the gun and verify everything is good to your liking. Then, Loctite the settings down as it's possible the set screws can walk loose during sustained firing. I've seen this happen with two different AK's with RSA triggers during long 3-gun matches (one went burst fire and another locked up completely). RSA triggers, when set properly, can give a better trigger action than most AR-15 rifles and can add to your rifle's accuracy.

I ran 100 rounds through it today and it ran like clockwork. It loosened up a little bit from buffing of the contact surfaces from dry firing and live fire, and the pull is probably settled in the 4 pound range, short two stage pull. It's fantastic, and ready to be loc-tited in place.

I don't have pictures but I do have 3 witnesses to me taking out the wooden leg of the target frame, after it fell halfway through the half hour live fire(it had to be taped up for me to use in the first place) in two shots offhand, from 100 yards. My expectations are far exceeded.

Edited by LKB3rd