ebay 3 point QD tactical rifle CQB sling, anyone use one ?

I'm looking for that type of sling, can these be used " in the field ' or are they just for " Airsoft ' type rifles ?

My question is the dimensions listed are :- size 73 cm x 3.5 cm is that a sufficient length for the way they are supposed to be worn / utilized.

As I'll be putting one on my 7.62x39 & carrying it in the woods whist pig hunting, & using the straps to wear it " backpack style " whilst carrying / dragging a hog out.

I'm looking for that type of sling, can these be used " in the field ' or are they just for " Airsoft ' type rifles ?

My question is the dimensions listed are :- size 73 cm x 3.5 cm is that a sufficient length for the way they are supposed to be worn / utilized.

As I'll be putting one on my 7.62x39 & carrying it in the woods whist pig hunting, & using the straps to wear it " backpack style " whilst carrying / dragging a hog out.

Wow, no one has an opinion or comment !!!

I'm not sure about the 3 point...........but as far as using a toy in a real goes. I have a tactical wanna-be thigh holster that is made for a daisy or something. It just happens to hold my xd in place nicely and it;s well made. It hasn't fallen out yet and its been drug through teh brush.

Who knows, Buy it from Acadmey or wall mart, try it, and return it if it dosn't feel right.