Not affiliated with Monolith, but I inquired about their discontinued Quad rail, I've seen it on Tromix and liked it. They have a few remaining so I sent in a check. Anyone ever bought from them? I really liked the look, it was a little steep at $225 including shipping, but it's cool!

I'm not to sure of Monolith firearms-I've heard they are not reliable. I believe Tony of Tromix used them as a supplier of the Halo and I do know that he stopped producing his Halo model, the So5, as he became pretty upset with their inability to supply him with the Halo as promised. Perhaps, you'll get one, but be aware that the Halo will not line up properly on some S12's due to a misalignment of the gas tube. Use Search for "Halo" to look up threads concerning this issue. Anyway, good luck on this endeavor. I love mine.

I'm not to sure of Monolith firearms-I've heard they are not reliable. I believe Tony of Tromix used them as a supplier of the Halo and I do know that he stopped producing his Halo model, the So5, as he became pretty upset with their inability to supply him with the Halo as promised. Perhaps, you'll get one, but be aware that the Halo will not line up properly on some S12's due to a misalignment of the gas tube. Use Search for "Halo" to look up threads concerning this issue. Anyway, good luck on this endeavor. I love mine.

Yeah, I read that, but I really like the look, so when he said they have a few left that are being finished, I bit. I'll post some pics when it is installed.

Yeah, I read that, but I really like the look, so when he said they have a few left that are being finished, I bit. I'll post some pics when it is installed.

I picked up one from Monolith in early May and it cost me $275 w/ shipping, so you're getting a good deal on it. They are made very well, you'll like it.