Well no backing out now!

Well guys i am going to attempt my first saiga pg conversion,as soon as i recieve my fcg from dinzag. I have read so much here and i really think i can do this. Well everyone wish me luck. I know if i get stuck i can come here and always find an answer.

you'll be fine. i just ordered my Dinzag FCG for my 2nd conversion (first was a 223). There is no limit to the amount of info here if you happen to get stuck. Check the stickies for useful links and such, and (when it works) use the "Search" function. If those don't work, plenty of people here have "been there and done that".

Good luck with the conversion, I'm sure it won't be your last

no not yet. He has to do all the mods himself, so it may take a while. I ordered mine a few weeks ago

I actually emailed him before ordering and was told the .308 FCG's were in stock. I sure hope i don't have to wait weeks for my order. :devil:

Well guys i am going to attempt my first saiga pg conversion,as soon as i recieve my fcg from dinzag. I have read so much here and i really think i can do this. Well everyone wish me luck. I know if i get stuck i can come here and always find an answer.

I am in the same boat, even though I have only done everything up to place my order for all of the parts and tools I need. Like you said, I have read so much about the conversion process I believe I can do it. With no gunsmithing work or metal work under my belt I think I just need to plan, plan, plan, then execute.

Good luck and please keep us informed on any troubles you run into. I would like to know which steps are easier/more difficult than you anticipated.

SanSacto will do. And guys Dinzag is quick!!! i already got a notice that he shipped my fcg! i ordered it like 3 days ago. Just bought my tapco t6 and saw p grip so i think i am ready, well actually i need a pistol grip nut, and i was wondering if i even need it? have you guys used anything else?

WTF!?!? I hope my order didn't get lost, i ordered over a month ago :unsure:

Waffles as far as the P-Grip goes, i didn't even use the PG nut on my 223. Just used a screw and a washer. Hasn't budged in over 500 rounds.

Ahh man engbob that sucks,i would hit dinzag up and make sure everything is all good. Awesome man i think i will use a washer and locknut. would this mean i dont have to cut out a pistol grip hole? cant i just stick the bolt where the old trigger was?