Tapco Stock. S-12

Okay SO I have read all the post about this, and I'm confused as hell, This stock I found is a M-4 with pistol grip allready on it....99 bucks.....WILL IT FIT MY S-12 with out any Modifications? and I need strait answers, cause the thread I read was confusing.....Sorry I'm a retard with this gun....but I love IT!!!!! Please Help...Thanks

http://www.saigastock.com/index.php?main_p...s_id=176...dont know if link will work....

Modified Tapco with Pistol Grip

$99.95

New US made Tapco modified collapsible stock set with Pistol Grip. No modification is required to your receiver to properly install. Fits all Saiga Rifles and Shotguns except the 100 Series and the .308 Version 21. We recommend that all customers check all Local, State, and Federal laws before installation. Now in Stock!

:cryss:

Seems pretty cut and dried that it will. UNLESS, as I pointed out in my case with the Tromix DIY trigger guard. I had to notch the stock tang slightly to clear the rear bolt head. Nothing major, but at first I couldn't figure out why my stock wouldn't seat all the way. With the combined stock/grip, then shouldn't be a problem as I assume it was designed for not having to move the trigger group and should fit with no interferences.

Edited by Rustynuts

Their warning is: We recommend that all customers check all Local, State, and Federal laws before installation.

I'm not sure what other parts will have to be replaced with US parts to comply with the USC922r. Anyone who wants to use this stock needs to look into it. If you don't modify your Saiga then I see the hammer and disconnector, a modified trigger and maybe gas piston replaced and US made magazines.

I would recomend that you seriously look into converting your saiga. there is always the issue with 922r, and IMHO the stock trigger is a POS compared to the TROMIX trigger that I put in when I converted. The new new FCG had really good surfaces on the sear and hammer, and It got rid of the lever in the stock trigger. Another advantage of converting is that if you don't like the stock or PG, then just change it out. I don't know if the "all in one unit" will give you that kind of flexibility.