saiga 12 gas tube and safety lever

Does anyone know how to remove the saiga 12 gas tube and safety lever? Can't seem to figure it out. Would appreciate any help on the matter :ded:

The only way I found to remove the safty lever is to first remove the bolt hold open lever as it blocks the hole. You may also need to remove the sear and trigger group.

As for the gas tube, you have to remove the gas block. I have tried to do this on a saiga 20 and the bottom pin was no problem. It is on the bottom front of the gas block. I have had a post and getting no help on removing the top pin. The one that also holds in the detent for the gas adjustment. Om my s-20 I have hammer the heck out of the pin and it will not budge. It should punch out from either direction I have been told??????

GOOD LUCK

MIKE

Does anyone know how to remove the saiga 12 gas tube and safety lever? Can't seem to figure it out. Would appreciate any help on the matter :ded:

The only way I found to remove the safty lever is to first remove the bolt hold open lever as it blocks the hole. You may also need to remove the sear and trigger group.

As for the gas tube, you have to remove the gas block. I have tried to do this on a saiga 20 and the bottom pin was no problem. It is on the bottom front of the gas block. I have had a post and getting no help on removing the top pin. The one that also holds in the detent for the gas adjustment. Om my s-20 I have hammer the heck out of the pin and it will not budge. It should punch out from either direction I have been told??????

GOOD LUCK

MIKE

Thanks, sounds like a pain in the ass just to remove the safety and gas block. Well will give the gas block a try when I have time to see if I have any luck.