I have the opportunity to purchase some Saiga .410 mags for a reasonable price and was just wondering if anybody here would need them? I believe they're 3" mags and I can get around 3 or 4 of them. If anybody would need them, let me know and how much you'd pay for them. They're all brand new, not in the wrapper. I just have no use for them since I have an S20, not an S410 lol

I have the opportunity to purchase some Saiga .410 mags for a reasonable price and was just wondering if anybody here would need them? I believe they're 3" mags and I can get around 3 or 4 of them. If anybody would need them, let me know and how much you'd pay for them. They're all brand new, not in the wrapper. I just have no use for them since I have an S20, not an S410 lol

how much?

how much? i prefer a quoted price so i can tell you your crazy or or your a good man

how much? i prefer a quoted price so i can tell you your crazy or or your a good man

lol I'll have to double check what I can get them for tomorrow, but if my price is right, then I was thinking around 20$ shipped a piece.

Are you talking 4 round mags or the 10 rounders?

Are you talking 4 round mags or the 10 rounders?

4 rounders.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't sell anything on our forum without first becoming a contributor. Follow the link in my sig line. I removed your other thread. Don't start a new one.

You were warned by another member that you were screwing up.

You may not mind being "dragged through the street" but what if your posting privledges were suddenly removed?

I just gave him a warning. Did not suspend...yet....

Waiting on his return and what he has to say.

Nothing to say. This forum has more rules than most, which I don't have a problem with. I didn't mean to offend anybody, it just wasn't a big deal to me since I figured if it was out of place, it'd just get deleted. Which it did.

As to threatening to remove my posting privileges: There are other forums out there that I frequent. I come here to get information and offer information when I can. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I lost posting privileges. Then I'd just be able to get information instead of offer it up as well.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, I was just always taught that honesty is probably the best trait somebody can have and I choose to be honest in what I say and do. Including when I'm online. So take it for what it's worth. I apologize if I offended anybody and for breaking the rules that I should've read, but was too lazy to do so.

Buddy you will find that this particular forum has different rules than some...but never more rules than most. The only reason you even got a warning was because of this comment, in response to a well meaning member who tried to warn you that you were breaking the rules....and you just laughed it off....

QUOTE (I'mYourHuckleberry @ Aug 19 2008, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE (Juhosaphat @ Aug 18 2008, 10:22 PM) *

First and only price reduction down to 20$ each shipped. 60$ for all three of them. Find it cheaper anywhere else, I dare you lol

Three for $49 dollars here...........and you will be dragged thru the streets if the mods see your ad, since you are not a contributor.

Okay, 5$ less so I guess I'll match that to make it even :tongue.gif: 55$ shipped for all 3 mags lol

I've had a lot worse done to me than being dragged through a street before, so I'm not too worried about it :tongue.gif:

Normally one of us mods would have seen it first and posted the rules for you like brother Juggs did. But we have both been consumed by daily life at home for a few days and somehow missed your post. Sorry bout that.

You can talk all you want about how our rules are unfair but if you had just donated that 5 bucks you knocked off the price of the mags to match the other ad...well we wouldn't even be having this conversation... :rolleyes:

Buddy you will find that this particular forum has different rules than some...but never more rules than most. The only reason you even got a warning was because of this comment, in response to a well meaning member who tried to warn you that you were breaking the rules....and you just laughed it off....

QUOTE (I'mYourHuckleberry @ Aug 19 2008, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE (Juhosaphat @ Aug 18 2008, 10:22 PM) *

First and only price reduction down to 20$ each shipped. 60$ for all three of them. Find it cheaper anywhere else, I dare you lol

Three for $49 dollars here...........and you will be dragged thru the streets if the mods see your ad, since you are not a contributor.

Okay, 5$ less so I guess I'll match that to make it even :tongue.gif: 55$ shipped for all 3 mags lol

I've had a lot worse done to me than being dragged through a street before, so I'm not too worried about it :tongue.gif:

Normally one of us mods would have seen it first and posted the rules for you like brother Juggs did. But we have both been consumed by daily life at home for a few days and somehow missed your post. Sorry bout that.

You can talk all you want about how our rules are unfair but if you had just donated that 5 bucks you knocked off the price of the mags to match the other ad...well we wouldn't even be having this conversation... :rolleyes:

I didn't say they were unfair, just that there's more or just different rules on this forum. I don't have a problem with that. If I wanted to pay to sell stuff though, I'd sell on ebay :P So I'll just keep my stuff away from the Saiga forums and sell it else where, no problem with me. Plus that'll help me abide by the rules better :P

This is the "loosest" gun forum I have encountered. I do not know of another that is as easy going, or friendly as this. :smoke: Most "other" sites do not offer warnings when rules are violated. You would simply have your thread locked, or be booted.

Edited by Ryan

And another seller gets by under the radar, and makes an unauthorized sale WITHOUT DONATING ANYTHING TO THE FORUM!

Break the rules here and PAY. You could have just payed the 5 bucks to make everything cool. Instead you were a smartass and continue to be a smartass.

Have a wonderful vacation! you were given every chance to do the right thing.....

Adios. :rolleyes: