Sold :D .

I bought this Eotech a few months ago, mounted it, took some pics, and am now selling it. No rounds went down the pipe with it mounted.

Anyway, it was manufactured in March 2008, and has a 2 year warranty still good for 2 years from that date. It is flawless. There are no marks or scratches anywhere to be found. The reticle stays strong even when on the edges (Some people report the reticle dimming when it gets close to the edge of the window of their EoTech). It comes with the original packaging and everything that came with it. I will replace the crappy AA's it came with, with Energizer Lithiums.

I took these pics to show how the condition is perfect. The only thing I did was take off the lazer warning on the side. Also, there is a fingerprint on the glass. I don't have a "real" lens cleaner, and didn't wanna scratch it with a rag, so the fingerprint is still there, lol. If you want more detailed pics of anything on it, let me know, and I will take them.

Price is $320 $315 shipped to your door (Continental US only)

USPS or Western Union money orders only.

No PayPal.

Sorry, no trades.

Per forum rules: FYI, this is for sale on 2 other sites.

Thanks for looking! :smoke:

Edited by 22_Shooter
Nice. If it stays up for long enough for me to scrape up some funds...

I've been checking this and the other sites I have it posted on, so I will keep it updated as to if it's sold or not. I'd really prefer it goes to someone from this forum, just because I spend most of my online time here :D .

Congrats! I was just coming in to get it though....damn...

Sorry :( . But if for some odd reason, the current buyer falls through, it's yours man.

Dont be sorry dude. But, yeah, keep me in mind...

So, if you dont mind me asking, why were you selling it in the first place?

Congrats! I was just coming in to get it though....damn...

Sorry :( . But if for some odd reason, the current buyer falls through, it's yours man.

Dont be sorry dude. But, yeah, keep me in mind...

So, if you dont mind me asking, why were you selling it in the first place?

2 reasons really: I just wasn't as into them as I thought I'd be. Also, I'd rather have the money for another project (which has been boiled down to hoping to find an unconverted S12, getting a new upper for my AR, or getting a Remington 870 :D )

But yeah, you have my word it's yours if the buyer falls through, and you're still interested.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.