Poly-Choke

Just received my Poly-Choke and installed. Before installing measured the barrel bore and measured .721". With the Poly-Choke installed the measured settings are: SLUG .724", IMP CYL .718", MOD .709", IMP MOD .706", FULL .701", X FULL .697". Going by charts a full choke should have a difference of .035" from cylinder to full choke. Using my measurements; the cylinder is .721" the full choke is .701" giving a difference of .020" or a difference of 42.8% from the .035". But I really won't know the performance of the Poly-Choke until I pattern test the loads I intend to shoot, and I also have to keep in mind that not all loads will have the same performance. I want to know is the Poly-Choke the right way to go, and the only way to find out is try it. If it works then I need to test pattern my intended loads to find the right choke setting, and load combination for shot performance. Has anybody test patterned their Poly-Choke to see if it is giving the performance expected?