MY MD Arms Drums

They worked without fail once I found the right ammo, (fiocchi). Before I went out I generously applied graphite, and worked it around by shaking the drum around. Two friends were with me,with 3 drums between them, and they both had trouble, neither used graphite; but I had 2 mags and no trouble. One thing I did that may be of interest ,was to brush the internals of my shotgun with coarse rubbing compound and work the action about a thousand times. The gun is noticeably smoother.

To summarize, give the drums a chance, break them in, use graphite and get the right ammo. Also clean your piston and ports before you go out. When the stronger springs are distributed, I think we may have a winner. Hot, and short 2 3/4 " ammo is the key, I think. I have high hopes for buckshot.

Oh, and I was shooting as fast as I possibly could, so the wheel was turning fast enough for sure.

One of the guys took video on his phone, so hopefully, I'll be able to get a rate of fire when I see it.

feel free to contact me.

nra4evaREMOVETHISSOBASTARDSCANTSPAM2000@yahoo.com