For my East Coast competition shooters.....

B&R Shooting Range is hosting this 3 gun competition named the "Gun Slinger's Ball" in accordance and celebration of the Marine Corps Birthday on November 8th. Pistol, Rifle(pistol caliber carbine OK) and shotgun will be needed. I have been told that there are 80 slots that would like to be filled and more are welcome to come.

Hope to see you there!! :super:

For my East Coast competition shooters.....

B&R Shooting Range is hosting this 3 gun competition named the "Gun Slinger's Ball" in accordance and celebration of the Marine Corps Birthday on November 8th. Pistol, Rifle(pistol caliber carbine OK) and shotgun will be needed. I have been told that there are 80 slots that would like to be filled and more are welcome to come.

Hope to see you there!! :super:

Sgt,

Do you have a website for this? My CX4 Storm needs some quality time.

• 3 weeks later...

The Gun Slingers Ball is ON...ON I SAID!!! Bring the noise!! I improvised, adapted and overcame a few words to make a this fit the occasion.

This is my rifle. There are many here like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my competitor who is trying to out shoot me. I must out shoot him before he out shoots me. I WILL...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this competition IS the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, and the smoke we make. We know that it is the accurate hits that count most. WE WILL HIT...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my bragging rights. We are the masters of our fellow competitors. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY SCORE.

So be it, until victory is mine and there is no higher score, but mine!

:ph34r::smoke::haha::chris::ded::devil::super::killer::lolol::killer::angel::killer::super: