Better trigger?

Does anybody make a smoother, lighter trigger action for my Saiga? I've got the 7.62x39mm 16" rifle, completely stock at the moment, and would really like to make it a little easier to shoot.

Alternatively, is there anything I could do to the trigger group now that will make it easier? I've never taken a gun down so far, but I DID just put together a complete AR-style rifle as well, so it shouldn't be too far out of my experience. Maybe a website that has some tips and techniques for working on this rifle?

I don't want to do a conversion on it (at least not yet!) while here in Kommie-fornia, although I AM still waiting for BattleRifle to get back to me regarding a new stock. :( Would REALLY like to get that going...

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions!

Cheers,

Paul

Edited by PonchoTA

I got Dinzag's FCG for my 7.62 conversion and it's real nice, it's a Tapco G2 FCG that for the Saiga has the width of the hammer reduced to clear the BHO and it's polished up nice. He's got it available for unconverted ($59) as well as converted ($49). It's a night and day difference that I'm glad I was able to experience because I shot the gun before converting and right after.

http://dinzagarms.com/misc_parts/fcg.html

saigafcgnpg1_thumb.jpg