started a living trust.....now what????

I'm looking for advise from people who have done this before. I am looking to be able to make a SBR without the signoff from my CLEO by going through a living trust. I used quicken willmaker to do all the trust paperwork, got it all signed and notarized. Now what?? Thats as far as anybody else that I have talked to knows about. Who do I send it to and what forms from the ATF do I need to attain because I am assuming that the form 1 will not be appropriate. Or should I just hire a lawyer???

I'm NOT A LAWYER!

OK, now that I have declared that, you can probably check on Quicken your state laws. I have been told and was required in my state; North Carolina; to give my RLT something and put that in the Schedule A. Without the trust holding something "in trust" I was told that it wasnt valid. After you give it something, like $5.00 and yes it's that easy, it now has purpose.

Submit your complete declaration of trust (1 or 2 copies, either seems to work), your form 5330.20 (1 copy) "Certificate Of Compliance," the $200 personal check (so you can track when it clears) and 2 copies of the Form 1 or 4 that needs approval.

This process worked for me, your results may vary, this concludes my disclaimer.