What parts do I need to convert my Saiga in California?

Unfortunately, I live in Kommiefornia, but I want to do the pistol grip conversion on my Saiga 7.62x39. Other than the stock, the grip, and the Rad-lock, do I need to buy any other parts?

Also, I want to convert it to take standard AK mags. What parts do I need to do that.

I'm a bit of a newbie at this, so any help would be much appreciated.

post-10790-1226006619_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, I live in Kommiefornia, but I want to do the pistol grip conversion on my Saiga 7.62x39. Other than the stock, the grip, and the Rad-lock, do I need to buy any other parts?

Also, I want to convert it to take standard AK mags. What parts do I need to do that.

I'm a bit of a newbie at this, so any help would be much appreciated.

Bullet Guide from Dinzag... easy to install and quality product. Heck I'd check out his website for whatever else you may need. That pistol grip looks great but do you want to give away the option of removable mags without having to use a tool?

He has links to Tapco for stocks and trigger groups and whatever else to make it 922r compliant.

I am also a comrade here in the PRK and i did all that I could without the pistol grip.

Thanks for the advice, I just ordered the bullet guide from dinzag. Is there anything else I need to do with the magazine latch? Or will the rad-lock take care of that?

Yeah, I resisted puting the pistol grip on because I wanted the detachable mag, but my fingers are really short and its hard for me to reach the trigger with sporter stock. Plus, I shot a converted Saiga that my has and it felt really nice.

Are you able to use the U.S. made trigger groups for the AK-47 without pushing the FCG forward? I am also in California and would like to remain featureless. However, I don't want to have to rely on US mag parts.

Thanks and I don't mean to thread jack. I just thought it was relevant.

Edited by zeus45c