Norfolk Va, IronMan Shotgun Match

22 November NCRR is having another Iron Man Shotgun Match if your in the area come on out and shoot! Last year it was a race one stage how fast can you run through and take out the targets.

This is a great chance for Team Saiga to shine! The tube feeders are going to be in rough shape.

http://ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc11222008.htm

This is a great chance to use your drums! Last year you were allowed to pre stage your ammo along the COF so strategic placement of ammuntion means you don't need to carry it.

TOPMAUL

I have not been around as much because I am working on my Masters Degree.

Edited by topmaul
  • 2 weeks later...

This weekend we are having the last shotgun match of the year. Signup is from 9:00am till 11:00am. For the second year in a row we will end it with an Iron Man match. We call it the Iron Man match because it is one LONG stage and not broken down into 4 stages. Thanks to Frank Lindsay we have a great course that has been designed for aprox.127 rounds. Final count should be out Friday so buy extra. Bring a flashlight, you might need it for the dark room that we are building. To add a little more fun... you will have to carry all the ammo on you. Everyone is welcome to borrow my carriers if you want to. Other suggestions would be to wear something with alot of pockets, backpack, or a large pouch on your belt.

Setup will be this Friday from 12:30 till dark, around 6:00. There is alot of work to be done in a short time so we need all the help we can get.

more info

My gun was ready to rock, MD drum, and Chaos gas regulator, Oops did I say the choas gas regulator bad news, I fired my first round and the plug went down range! From then on I had a bolt gun, I jacked the bolt fore each shot. My arm is sore I lost big time, Kmoore said it was painful to watch. I assured him that it was far more painful for me. The MD Drum ran like a raped ape.