Has anyone tried the Tapco T-6 for saigas without TG conversion?

I just ordered a Saiga .308 and want to avoid conversion for cost purposes. I barely got past the wife just buying the rifle, "what with these times of want and woe."So I would like to know if anyone has used the Tapco stock set for unconverted guns. I'm overseas right now so I'm kind of winging it not really knowing too much about these weapons. Any advice, even if it is not what I want to hear would be appreciated.

I just ordered a Saiga .308 and want to avoid conversion for cost purposes. I barely got past the wife just buying the rifle, "what with these times of want and woe."So I would like to know if anyone has used the Tapco stock set for unconverted guns. I'm overseas right now so I'm kind of winging it not really knowing too much about these weapons. Any advice, even if it is not what I want to hear would be appreciated.

I received mine yesterday from gilbertsguns.com, drilled three small holes, bit included, had it installed in 30 minutes. Great fit, looks good, feels good, works great. I got the T-6 collapsible, it has the compartment in the PG for the cleaning kit, nice. :rolleyes:

I received mine yesterday from gilbertsguns.com, drilled three small holes, bit included, had it installed in 30 minutes. Great fit, looks good, feels good, works great. I got the T-6 collapsible, it has the compartment in the PG for the cleaning kit, nice. :rolleyes:

Same for me in So Cal, The trick is a dab of grease on each screw. It is solid as a rock. When in fully collapsed detent, some ergo issues with the back of your right hand, but detent 1 or 2 or other extensions no problem. I'm just in mocked up phase, pending resolve of 922 questions.

wadem