new Recoil Springs needed

I have a very well used S12 that cycles everything ive ever put in it, literally the only problem I have ever had with it is was when I first got the wraithmaker drum, I actually had an out of battery detonation, but luckily just the side of the round popped instead of my reciever! anyway I noticed recently that it will cycle the walmart light loads rem and win brands on both gas settings. I have already installed a buffer but I would like to have the extra spring tention on my bcg.Anyone know what springs i need to buy to replace my old ones? or would i be better off trying to find a brand new recoil spring assembly? any help would be greatly appreciated.

the only problem I have ever had with it is was when I first got the wraithmaker drum

I seem to remember hearing bad things about those Wraithmakers... :lolol:

I know there's a site that sells Saiga parts, I've seen it recommended in other threads for similiar parts requests. Someone will chime in with the answer shortly I'm sure.

You had problem with the wraithmaker? :lolol: Just kidding. The recoil springs in the saiga-12 are 15 to 16lbs. I had wolf test them for me based on their scale. If you go to wolf's site you can order a couple 16 lbs to replace them. Probably be about $20. These are 1911 recoil springs you will be ordering.