I've Finally Done It!!!

Lastnight i finally had the courage to fieldstrip my baby and clean out the gas system! Everything went smooth except putting the bolt/charging handle back in i swear it took like 5 min to clean the whole gun its only a month old out the box and like 100 rounds through it & it wasnt even close to being dirty but then again i only shoot like 2 mags through it when i tend to use it well i cleaned it around 1am and to try and put the bolt the right way took til 5am :unsure::cryss: i didnt go in the same way it came out but shot 20 rounds today outside and ran like a champ! is there a certain way the bolts suppost to go in?? i just kept on trying diffent positions and finally was i was about to call it a morning it went in yay :lolol: so for next time is there a trick i wasnt doing to make the bolt go in correctly....... pics what be great help if anyone has any...........GUNRUNNA47

If you've got the bolt lined up correctly in the carrier, on mine I have to insert piston into tube and set the bolt/carrier down on the receiver rails at the back of the receiver so the back of the carrier is about flush with the back of the receiver, the trick is I have to push down a bit and then forward to get it to line up and go along it's track, the pushing down is due to the cocked hammer holding the whole thing up a little too far. A little push down and then forward and it all slides into place nice and smooth.