Idea for ProMag users like me

I got to thinkin about the clamps I ordered but they only fit SureFire mags. Well since I own ProMag, I got to thinkin about makin a clamp specifically for the waffle design.

I'll have a sketch on later tomorrow but here's the idea so far.

*Give enough space so it will fit the waffle mag design, clearing the bulges but still holding the magazines.

*Instead of having a screw that holds the two ends of the clamp together, have a single piece of plastic run in between the two magazines and connects (snaps into place) to the front piece or vice versa.

*If the clamp consist of only two pieces it would be alot easier to keep up with and easier to install and uninstall while at the range or etc.

I'll get the measurements and make a sketch for a better idea of what I'm trying to say but if all goes well, could somebody manufacture it, if I make a successful example?

Two ProMags must be twice as bad as one :rolleyes: But I have faith that your design to couple them would work nice even if the mags didn't. Basically what I'm saying is put your efforts toward a better brand of magazine, sounds like the innovation is there.

I never had problems with ProMag products and I don't know why they are getting bum raps.

Me either. Only prob I see is the plastic may be more brittle and they don't have steel inserts in the locking lugs. No problem. Just don't run over them with your truck or stomp on them. And don't try and use them for VFGs....