Need to replace my stock and handguard in order to use 15 rounds mags

Need recommendations for a US Made hand guard and stock for the .223 and .308

Looked at Tapcos, heard they are not well made and I'd like to be able to put some kind of rail in the hand guard although it is not completely necessary and I'll pass on it if I have to change the gas piston.

So, who makes a nice hand guard and stock that will fit a stock Saiga and is of respectable quality?

If I need to change the gas piston to get the rail, then I'd even consider wood.

Thanks . . . .

-hr

Need recommendations for a US Made hand guard and stock for the .223 and .308

Looked at Tapcos, heard they are not well made and I'd like to be able to put some kind of rail in the hand guard although it is not completely necessary and I'll pass on it if I have to change the gas piston.

So, who makes a nice hand guard and stock that will fit a stock Saiga and is of respectable quality?

If I need to change the gas piston to get the rail, then I'd even consider wood.

Thanks . . . .

-hr

Depends what you want to do. If you want to do a full blown conversion, www.dinzagarms.com has about everything you need. Actually even if you don't. The only reason I say that is you can get bolt-on stocks directly from Ace Ltd. www.riflestocks.com Personally, I do like Tapco's Galil-style handguard - if you order from dinzag he can put rails on it for you.