I was wonderin' if anyone had their saiga's internals plated with Np3 by Robar.

I'm thinkin' about sendin' my saiga out and havin' the bolt carrier, bolt, and all the other goodies plated

after I get it converted.

I have had fantastic luck with mine. Many, many rounds and no wear. I did the bolt, carrier and piston. Wipes down easy.

Probably 4-6 weeks turn around.

I'm thinkin' about sendin' my saiga out and havin' the bolt carrier, bolt, and all the other goodies plated

I have had fantastic luck with mine. Many, many rounds and no wear. I did the bolt, carrier and piston. Wipes down easy.

Thanks for the 411. Did you have the mentioned parts smoothed and polished for reliability?

Or was there no need for that mod because of the teflon? Also, have you had any firearms coated

with Roguard? Thanks.

Thanks for the 411. Did you have the mentioned parts smoothed and polished for reliability?

Or was there no need for that mod because of the teflon? Also, have you had any firearms coated

with Roguard? Thanks.

Tromix did the conversion so I think Tony pretty much took care of the reliablity. I had an STI Edge with the roguard that I recently sold. It did NOT wear as well as the NP3. There is a black diamond coating that someone is doing and I have heard it is incredible. No actual experience with it.

Greg

with Roguard? Thanks.

Tromix did the conversion so I think Tony pretty much took care of the reliablity. I had an STI Edge with the roguard that I recently sold. It did NOT wear as well as the NP3. There is a black diamond coating that someone is doing and I have heard it is incredible. No actual experience with it.

Greg

The diamond coating is called Ion Bond. Millenium offers it.

http://www.mcguns.com/

with Roguard? Thanks.

Greg

The diamond coating is called Ion Bond. Millenium offers it.

http://www.mcguns.com/

You got a great lookin' shottie there Carolina. And that Np3 looks real good.

I've heard some good things about that Ion Bond. I've even read somewhere that it's harder than chrome platin'.

Thanks for the help.